Sandy Adirondack has released some useful updates on Brexit to try and keep you up to date with the latest developments:
Don't expect me to keep you up to date with Brexit! Whatever happens in the coming days and weeks – whether it's what you to consider to be a reasonable deal or an unworkable deal, or it's no deal or an extension of article 50 with or without a "people's vote" – you can keep up to date with implications for individuals and voluntary organisations through:
• Weekly e-newsletters, briefings and other resources from the Brexit Civil Society Alliance: www.brexitcivilsocietyalliance.org. The weekly newsletters are essential reading, and include links to many other resources.
• Factsheet, videos and up to date blogs from the National Council for Voluntary Organisations: www.ncvo.org.uk/policy-and-research/europe
• Prepare your business for the UK leaving the EU: www.gov.uk/business-uk-leaving-eu. For businesses and organisations. Includes exporting; importing; sale of goods and services and data protection; contracts of employment and working hours; and more.
• Prepare for EU exit if you live in the UK: www.gov.uk/prepare-eu-exit. For individuals. Covers going and being abroad; transport; business and industry; work; environment; education, training and skills; health and social care; and parenting, childcare and children's services.
• Continue to live in the UK after it leaves the EU: www.gov.uk/staying-uk-eu-citizen, for EU nationals living in the UK
• UK nationals living in the EU: Essential information: www.gov.uk/uk-nationals-living-eu
Sandy Adirondack provides governance and legal information for voluntary organisations, for more information, visit: www.sandy-a.co.uk