Macc is a charity (registered in England and Wales no.1145921) and our purpose is quite simply the city of Manchester.
We encourage, support and develop the voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations and local people to have a real influence over the places and communities in which they live.
Membership is free. We work to encourage and support those across the sector to make a tangible difference on issues which matter to them. Our membership offer provides the opportunity for both organisations and individuals working across the city to collaborate and shape our core values. Our values of being supportive, collaborative and influential are at the heart of our membership with members offered opportunities to collaborate with both Macc and one another.
Become a member and be part of building a stronger connected sector.
Who can become a member?
Anyone who wishes to support and engage with our work can become a member of Macc, this includes:
- Manchester VCSE organisations
- Non-Manchester organisations
- Public sector bodies
- Individuals, including volunteers and active citizens
How we can support each other
We would like to know what your organisation could offer to the membership. If you are a business interested in supporting Macc and/or another voluntary, community or social enterprise organisation in a mutually beneficial way, this is something that we can help with. Examples include:
- Representing the sector in meetings
- Sharing insights, skills and expertise
- Peer support and mentoring
- Offering training and workshops
- Speaking at events
- Writing features and blogs
- Responding to surveys
- Attending members’ forums
- Attending our Annual General Meetings (Manchester based VCSE organisations only)
If you would like to chat to us about becoming a member please email us at: [email protected] or contact Conor on 0742 589 2260.